Get ready to love your job. Your work is meaningful: we’re a respected multi-branch, regional employer where your individual contribution will be significant.
WSECU is seeking a forward-thinking HR leader to guide a culture of innovation. There has never been a more exciting time to join WSECU! As the Director of People & Culture Services, you’ll partner with organizational leaders to develop and promote people strategies that support organizational priorities. We’re looking for a seasoned HR leader who has a combination of compassion and drive.
In this highly-visible role, you’ll oversee talent acquisition, employee relations, culture programs, performance management, compensation practices, benefits, payroll, and leave programs. In addition, you’ll be promoting and building upon an already strong employer brand. If you’re eager to put your well-honed HR skills to work, making a real difference in the lives of our employees, read on!
You’ll be responsible for:
• Leading a team of dedicated HR professionals to achieve organizational and departmental goals through active coaching and a positive work environment
• Ensuring WSECU is attracting and retaining high quality employees through a strong employer brand
• Evolving our new, cutting-edge, HRMS platform, Workday
• Developing performance management strategies which offer meaningful employee feedback
• Providing consultative employee relations that align with WSECU’s unique culture
• Overseeing robust benefit and leave programs
• Directing culture programs, including new employee orientation, leadership development programs and our annual all-staff celebration day
• Managing and building the budget, as well as maintaining vendor relationships
What you bring to the team:
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a closely related field
• Five (5) or more years of HR leadership experience
• Demonstrated expertise in all areas of employment law
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work with diverse employees and WSECU leadership
• PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SCP and financial institution experience is preferred